This is what we do:
We do our best to protect patients and staff from covid 19, Here are everything you should know on how we are applying safety protocol during this pandemic.
1. Prior making appointment
Questioner. We need your cooperation to answer the questioner honestly for
1.1 Health Questioner
- Patient Name?
- Have you travelled overseas for the past 14 days? (Yes/No)
- If Yes, Please name the country(s)
- Are you carrying these symptomps(Fever, Sneezing, Body Paints)? (Yes/No)
- Have you ever been in contact or close to a person with point 3 & 5?
1.2 Term & Conditions
- We are serving as your approval only, there will be “informed consent form” has to be signed for every single treatment started.
- Bank noted payment is not accepted
- All of our staffs have been trained and passed the standard selection.
- Doctors and staffs member will be equipped with complete disposable Personal Protection Equipment (PPE), therefore therewill be additional charge for this.
- Sterilization and protection for patients has been done according to safety protocol of Indonesian Dental Association.
- Please come diligently and “on time”, due to our effort to arrange physical distancing between patients.
- The safety of both sides are our priority, but there is no 100% guarantee to break the chain of Covid-19 transmission.
2. Safety Procedure during your visit to our facility
- For your convenience, you may bring your own glasses, hair cap, or blanket. But if you wish to use ours, clinic provides them as well.
- Please wash your hands (preferably)or use hand sanitizer before enteringthe clinic area.
- Wearing mask is mandatory inside the clinic.
- Please keep your belongings as simple as possible, watch and jewelry should not be worn.
- Footwear will be decontaminated by spraying alcohol, therefore we expect you to use simple (if possible, rubber-based) footwear.
- If you are sweating, having temperature above 37.5 degrees, having runny nose or cough, please do not come to the clinic. If that happens, we have the right to refuse to start the dental treatment & discharge the patient.
- Please come to the clinic only by yourself or and for pediatric patient please only accompany by 1 person to accompany.
- By coming diligently and on time, you respect our effort to serve you in this condition.
3. Personal Protective Equipment ( PPE )
Use Of Personal Equipment (PPE) For Corona Virus Disease
4. Enviromental Cleaning
We have removed all items that can not be easily cleaned and disinfected such as magazines, newspaper, and all children’s toys at the kid’s area.
Also for your convenience, our front officer will provide each of you a small pack of tissue and a trash bag.